No beauty shines brighter than that of a pink heart. Always love yourself first and make your heart the most beautiful thing about you. These Pink Heart Infinity Earrings are made of genuine 925 sterling silver and with high-quality cubic zirconia stones which possess similar reflections like diamonds.
The use of genuine gold, sterling silver, and vermeil gold earrings are great hypoallergenic options for starter earrings. That will also look beautiful on any occasion.
925 sterling silver is the jewelry quality standard in most world markets. It is an alloy of 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is usually copper. But sometimes it is other metals as well, such as nickel. Sterling silver is harder than fine silver.
Sterling silver is a great choice if you have sensitive ears. Just be careful, some jewelers label their items as pure sterling silver.
Sterling silver is a combination of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper. The sterling silver standard has a minimum millesimal fineness of 925.
Silver pandora earrings are made from high-quality materials. Pure silver is usually too soft for jewelry. That means it will scratch easily. Therefore, it is mixed with other metals to improve its durability.